Front End Developer
Hiya! As a developer, I prioritize accessibility, clean code, and great user experiences. In 2016 I completed an immersive web development program and transitioned from writing to development. I was hired by a small startup right out the program and honed my front end skills under the guidance of a senior developer for two years. I have gone on to work for startups of all sizes, an ad agency, and freelance clients.
- React, Redux, NextJS, Vue, Vuex, NuxtJS, TypeScript
- Accessibility, Animations, Bootstrap, Material UI, Framer Motion
- Git/GitHub, Agile workflows, Kanban, Jira, Asana, Monday, Sketch, Figma
- Shopify, HubSpot, ButterCMS, WordPress
Nov 2022 – present
- Developed a new NextJS/React site paired with ButterCMS; worked on a small team with tight deadlines
- Improved site accessibility, added animations and integrated technologies to boost the efforts of sales and marketing teams
May 2019 – Nov 2022
- Built pixel-perfect referral widgets with attention to accessibility and responsivity
- Acted as a technical liaison between customer success team and clients
- Created documentation to support company-wide adaptation of new technologies and streamlined procedures
Freelance / Contract
May 2018 – Apr 2019
- For Heart Cup, a charity-focused startup, developed new mobile-first features, increased accessibility, and improved UX
- Working with an ad agency, created consumer-facing mobile-first apps and games
Aug 2016 – May 2018
- Built a new app from the ground up in React, including creating responsive and reusable UI components
- Iterated on initial release; worked collaboratively on a small international team
- General Assembly Web Development Immersive
- University of Southern California M.A.
- UC Berkeley B.A.